I. HOW IT WORKS:
1. We Joint Venture (JV) with you as a Investment Joint Venture Partner (IJVP) for the purchase of Move-in-Ready Single Family Homes that provide immediate monthly cash flow.
2. As the IJVP, you will fund $30,000.00 towards, or for the purchase of Move-in-Ready Single Family Homes in select Cities, States and Neighborhoods.
3. The IJVP will receive an immediate monthly payout of 12% fixed rate for Five (5) years.
4. The IJVP investment capital secures and retains ownership interest in the real estate during the 5 years term of the partnership.
5. After the 5 years term, the joint venture is resolved through the LLC or other controlling entity. Thereafter, IJVP can choose to reinvest.
II. INVEST AND GET PAID MONTHLY – THAT'S IT!
(1) The IJPV will partner with the “Director of Operations Project Manager” (DOPM) who services all aspects of the program so all you do is receive monthly checks from your investment. YOU DO NOT BECOME A LANDLORD!
(2) The DOPM will set up and interface all entities necessary to establish and operate the partnership, make monthly payments, track properties, acquire new properties etc.
(3) The DOPM is fully responsible for the Acquisition, Management and Disposition of IJVP properties as contractually defined.
(4) The IJVP funds $30,000.00 and agrees to receive an immediate 12% monthly return in the amount of $667.33 per month for 5 consecutive years at ALL times secured by the real estate.
III. HANDS OFF NO FEES SET UP, ENTITY STRUCTURING, MANAGEMENT & INTERFACE
As part of our commitment to you as a JV partner, we will pay any and all cost associated with the development and creation of all agreements required for the operation and functioning of the venture. Agreements are established between the IJVP and the DOPM defining the terms and conditions of the joint venture. Additionally, the DOPM or other quantified fiduciary shall provide all necessary services related to property management and daily operations. The DOPM duties includes all aspects of operations not limited to:
- Property Acquisition, Setup, Disposition
- Marketing and Advertising for Buyer Tenants
- Cashflow Collection and Distribution to Investors
- Notices, Evictions, Foreclosures, Complaints, etc
(a) Each investment property is purchased in the name of an LLC, Land Trust, Grantors Trust, or other entity.
(b) Each investment property will have it's own LLC, Land Trust, Grantors Trust, or other entity.
(c) The IVJP and DOPM business relationship is defined within the scope of the partnership and operating agreements of an LLC, Land Trust, Grantors Trust, or other proper entity.
IV. STANDARD DOCUMENTS TO PURCHASE AND CASH FLOW REAL ESTATE
The most common instruments necessary to setup and facilitate the 12% monthly cash flow program are listed below. Although these are the most common instruments required to establish the joint venture, other agreements may be required to facilitate any given transaction.
(a) Partnership Agreement
(b) LLC Entity Creation
(c) Trust Entity Creation
(d) Business Purpose Declaration
(e) Purchase and Sale Agreement
(f) Promissory Note
(g) Affidavit of Equitable Interest
(h) Assignment of Interest
(i) Warranty Deed
V. GETTING STARTED
To get started immediately earning 12% monthly cash flow secured by real estate for the next 5 years, please click the link below or give us a call at 1-877-906-5780 for any questions you may have. We look forward to partnering with you in a mutually beneficial and lucrative partnership.